- Terri’s personal journey back to health after dealing with a number of medical issues. See About Page.
- What is plant-based nutrition?
- What are the health benefits?
- How do I get started?
- What can I expect?
- And much more….
Schedule of Fees for Workshops & Cooking Demos:
Workshops are 1 to 1-1/2 hour presentations that include a powerpoint lecture and usually a smoothie demo.
- $350 with smoothie demo for up to 75 participants.
- Presentations without a smoothie demo are 40 minutes followed by a 15-minute Q&A and cost $300 for an unlimited number of people.
Cooking Demos cover all topics above and are 2 hours with full cooking demo of three recipes with food samples.
- $500 with a full cooking demo of three recipes and samples for up to 20 participants. Additional cost of $20 for each attendee over 20.
Requirements for venues:
- 1 or 2 six-foot long tables for demonstration
- access to electrical outlets
- trash cans
- microphone if needed
- audio/video equipment for the powerpoint presentation is preferred but can be supplied if necessary
- No kitchen required, and conference rooms work well.
Please Contact Terri with questions or to book a workshop date.
Terri Edwards is a nationally recognized blogger and licensed Food for Life instructor with Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine who brings her passion for plant-based living and health to the stage at your event. She is an inspiring figure in the Culinary Medicine education movement.
Terri is available to do plant-based workshops at medical practices, wellness events, health conferences, festivals, private groups, and schools.
Her most recent projects have been with a large hospital’s heart wellness center, two cancer centers, a college, and a vegan festival. Bookings can include a powerpoint presentation with Q&A, as well as a quick healthy dessert demo with samples if desired.
What Audiences and Venues are Saying
Terri Edwards is the ideal nutrition speaker! Terri combines her personal journey with her new passion to create a compelling story that is sure to captivate any audience. Her gentle demeanor encourages, and she comes prepared with resources for follow-through.
Audiences are hungry for this information, so Terri is the perfect introduction to using ‘food as medicine.’ The best part is that she is available to teach Food for Life cooking classes so audiences may begin to put what they learned into action.
We received great feedback from our 70-person event and are sure to have Terri back again.”–The Joe R. Utley Heart Resource Center of Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
“Terri was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable, and very friendly and encouraging. I am optimistic about making these changes in lifestyle.”–John Hyder, Asheville, NC
“I was in search of improving my health, but happy to not have to ‘diet,’ but have a lifestyle change!”–Tammy Morgan, Simpsonville, SC
“Terri is a phenomenal teacher and speaker, clearly loves what she does!” Pelham Medical, Greer, SC
“Great speaker with a lot of new nutritional information”—Pamela Wilhelm, Spartanburg, SC
“Enjoyed every minute! Encouraged me to clean up my diet.”—Sonya Skiver, Maggie Valley, NC
“Enjoyed! Especially Terri’s knowledge and enthusiasm!”—Dave Russell, Asheville, NC