About Terri Edwards
Terri Edwards is a nationally recognized blogger and licensed Food for Life instructor with Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine who brings her passion for plant-based living and health to the stage at your event. She is an inspiring figure in the Culinary Medicine education movement.
Terri is available to do plant-based workshops at medical practices, wellness events, health conferences, festivals, private groups, and schools.
Her most recent projects have been with a large hospital’s heart wellness center, two cancer centers, a college, and a vegan festival. Bookings can include a power point presentation with Q&A, as well as a quick healthy dessert demo with samples, if desired.
Featured Plant-Based Workshop Topics & Demos:
- Full cooking demo of three recipes with food samples (option for just smoothie demo)
- Terri’s personal journey back to health after dealing with a number of medical issues. See About Page.
- What is plant-based nutrition and its benefits
- How do I get started
- What can I expect
- And much more….
This workshop is 2-hours and includes full cooking demo of three recipes with samples for participants. Other workshops are offered with plant-based presentation and only a smoothie demo. Schedule of pricing for each is below.
What Audiences and Venues are Saying
Terri Edwards is the ideal nutrition speaker! Terri combines her personal journey with her new passion to create a compelling story that is sure to captivate any audience. Her gentle demeanor encourages, and she comes prepared with resources for follow-through.
Audiences are hungry for this information, so Terri is the perfect introduction to using ‘food as medicine.’ The best part is that she is available to teach Food for Life cooking classes so audiences may begin to put what they learned into action.
We received great feedback from our 70-person event and are sure to have Terri back again.”–The Joe R. Utley Heart Resource Center of Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
“Terri was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable, and very friendly and encouraging. I am optimistic about making these changes in lifestyle.”–John Hyder, Asheville, NC
“I was in search of improving my health, but happy to not have to ‘diet,’ but have a lifestyle change!”–Tammy Morgan, Simpsonville, SC
“Terri is a phenomenal teacher and speaker, clearly loves what she does!” Pelham Medical, Greer, SC
“Great speaker with a lot of new nutritional information”—Pamela Wilhelm, Spartanburg, SC
“Enjoyed every minute! Encouraged me to clean up my diet.”—Sonya Skiver, Maggie Valley, NC
“Enjoyed! Especially Terri’s knowledge and enthusiasm!”—Dave Russell, Asheville, NC
Schedule of Fees for Plant-Based Workshops:
- Workshop with Smoothie Demo 1-1/2 hours
- Workshop with full Cooking Demo of Three Recipes and Samples 2-hours
Plant-Based Workshop fees can be made by the venue, or they can be set up for attendees to register and pay online with debit/credit card.
Venue Direct Pay
- $250 with smoothie demo for up to 25 participants. Additional cost of $8 for each attendee over 25.
- $300 with full cooking demo of three recipes and samples for up to 15 participants. Additional cost of $15 for each attendee over 15.
Participants Register & Pay Online
- $15/ person for workshop with smoothie demo. There is a minimum requirement of 15 participants for venues having attendees self-pay.
- $20/person workshop with full cooking demo of three recipes and samples. There is a minimum requirement of 15 participants for venues having attendees self-pay.
Please Contact Terri with questions or to book a workshop date.