Stir-fries are fabulous dinners and make pulling a meal together in minutes a breeze. These easy Stir-Fry Sauce Recipes are made with only a few simple ingredients and can be whipped up in about 5 minutes. Add to your favorite stir-fried veggies to create vibrant flavor!
It’s time to kick dinner up a notch with some of these delicious oil-free vegan sauces that will make those stir-fries and other dishes really pop!
Table of contents
I love making stir-fries for dinner. It gives me a chance to use up some of those veggies in the refrigerator that I’ve been meaning to find a recipe for.
The great thing about stir-fries is that they are so versatile and you can use so many different vegetables. Adding noodles or rice makes them even more filling and hearty.
Some of the things I like to add to stir-fries are:
- bell peppers (red, yellow, green)
- baby corn
- water chestnuts
- so much more!
How to make easy stir fry sauce
Stir fry sauces are one of the simplest things you’ll ever make. Seriously!
Most of the time, all you have to do is combine a handful of ingredients in a bowl with a little thickener such as cornstarch, flour, or arrowroot powder. Then add to a pan with your sauteed veggies and allow it to thicken on the heat.
Tips for stir fry sauces
- Stir-fry sauces will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week in an airtight container.
- They even freeze well if you want to make a big batch to have ready to add to any dish or even use as a dip.
- If you are looking for some great stir fry inspiration, check out my Stir Fry Vegetable Page.
We love stir fry sauces because they are…
- Packed full of flavor
- Require no cooking
- Can be whipped up in minutes
- Are vegan & healthy
- Make stir-fries taste amazing!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.