We love Asian food, especially Thai Garden Rolls and rice pasta, and this Creamy Peanut Sauce is an excellent addition to so many of those dishes.
In 2016, I was asked to come up with a special vegetable wrap for the Plant-Based Cooking Summit with Dr. Colin Campbell’s family. The wrap I created was a Collard Green Veggie Wrap and to go with it, I came up with this peanut sauce. The wraps and sauce were a huge hit at the event.
Other Great Wraps to Try
- 2 Tbsp Bragg's liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic (I use the kind in jar)
- 3 Tbsp natural peanut butter or 6 Tbsp PB2 + 3 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup almond milk more if needed to thin
- 1 tsp Thai chili paste or 1/4 tsp Sriracha
Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
If needed, heat mixture in microwave for 30 seconds to allow for easier blending. If it needs to be thinned a bit, just add a little more almond milk.
Serve as a dip/sauce for wraps (Collard Green Wrap and Thai Spring Roll recipe links below) , over noodles, or as a salad dressing.
Links to Amazon.com are affiliate links. When you buy something through my links, I receive a commission that helps support this site which is greatly appreciated.