Congratulations on making the decision to take control of your health and join the whole food plant based lifestyle movement. A Plant-Based Vegan Starter Kit can get you up and running with this new healthy lifestyle.
Starter Kit with Vegan Starter Kit Book
In The Vegan Starter Kit book Dr. Neal Barnard, perhaps the world’s most respected authority on vegan diets, answers your questions and gives you everything you need to put vegan power to work.
You’ll learn how to ensure complete nutrition, and get quick-reference charts for calcium sources, tips for modifying your favorite recipes, and examples of quick and easy meals. Everything you need for permanent weight control and dramatically better health is presented.
Included in Starter Kit with book:
- DVD set (2 disc) with seventeen 10-15 minute Food for Life lectures from Dr. Neal Barnard, President of Physician Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Food for Life Healthy Basics booklet (31 pages)
- Healthy Eating for Life / Food choices for cancer prevention and survival booklet (19 pages)
- Vegetarian Starter Kit booklet (15 pages)
- Diabetes and Diet Recipes for Success booklet (4 pages)
- Nutrition for Kids booklet (25 pages)
- Four weekly newsletters from EatPlant-Based.com that include recipe ideas and other handouts; PDF copy of Dr. Neal Barnard’s Cancer Survivor Guide with 245 pages (an excellent resource for everyone, not just cancer survivors); Fact Sheets from Physicians Committee on subjects like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, and women’s health; and some of Terri’s favorite success stories and articles.
Add-on recorded webinar for only $5
There is also an option to add-on a 40-minute recorded webinar, Plant-Based Nutrition Basics & Getting Started, for an additional $5 (regular price without kit $10)
Shipping available in continental US only. For those outside the US that would like to pay shipping, arrangements can be made by contacting me.
Order Plant-Based Vegan Starter Kit
To order with your debit card, credit card, or PayPal, click the link below.
Other book options for Plant-Based Starter Kits