This Orange Miso Ginger Dressing is deliciously refreshing when paired with a green salad, pasta, bean salad, or even used as a marinade! Five minutes and a few ingredients are all you need to make this tasty dressing recipe!
Ginger miso dressing
I love this miso ginger dressing with fresh Asian slaw, over a noodle or veggie grain bowl, with lettuce wraps, or even as a marinade for tofu.
Healthy vegan oil-free salad dressing
Great salad dressings that taste amazing are sometimes hard to come by, but this one is a winner! It is:
This ginger miso dressing is not just a summertime dressing but is terrific on so many other dishes. Some of my favorites are veggie bowls that have, not only vegetables but grains and beans as well.
When it’s time to clean out the refrigerator, Veggie Bowls, make for a simple and delicious dinner. This orange salad dressing is the perfect compliment.
Ingredients in ginger miso dressing
- orange juice
- rice vinegar
- maple syrup
Simply place all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together well. I really like to use the jar minced garlic in this recipe because it is milder. Fresh works well too.
RECIPE CARD BELOW
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to my favorite products. If you purchase via my links, I may make a small percentage at no cost to you. Thank you!
Tips for making this recipe
- This is such a simple dish that can be easily adjusted for taste preferences.
- If you prefer it a little sweeter, just add a little more maple syrup.
- Like it tangier? Try adding a little extra rice vinegar.
- The miso paste is very salty, so go easy on it adding only what is called for until you give it a sampling.
What is miso?
Miso, also known as soybean paste, is a traditional Japanese food. It is most commonly used for making miso soup. This recipe uses white miso which has a mellow, slightly sweet flavor.
Is miso healthy?
Recipes that could use a little Orange Miso Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup orange juice (juice from 2 oranges)
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp yellow or white miso
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ginger (grated, minced, or dry ground)
- Place all dressing ingredients in medium bowl and whisk together well.
- Note: I really like to use the jar minced garlic in this recipe because it is milder. Fresh works well too.
- Serve on green salad, pasta, wraps, slaw, or anything else you can think of.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small percentage from your purchases at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting my content.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 servings Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 30 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 108mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 5g Protein: 1g
Did you like this recipe? Please consider rating it with the star rating and leaving a comment below. I love hearing from you! Find me on Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram, and remember SHARING IS CARING. Thanks for helping me spread the word about plant-based nutrition and how delicious the food can be!