If you’ve been looking for an easy vegan dressing that can be whipped up in about 2-minutes flat, we’ve got you covered. This Oil-Free Salad Dressing is fabulous on more than salads too.
This plant-based oil-free salad dressing is great on pasta and bean salads, as well as regular garden salads. With only three ingredients required, it’s likely you’ve already got everything needed on hand.
Table of contents
You’re going to love this healthy oil-free salad dressing because it’s…
- Super easy
- Only 3 ingredients
- Easily customizable
Ingredients you’ll need
How to make oil-free salad dressing
This is the easiest salad dressing you’ll ever make. Simply add the ingredients to a bowl and whisk together well. Pour over any garden, pasta, or bean salad you desire to add a burst of flavor.
Store any leftover dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7-days.
Pro tips & substitutions
- These ingredients can be switched out with other variations if desired. For instance, though the recipe calls for balsamic vinegar, other vinegar such as pomegranate, red wine, as well as others can be substituted.
- The same goes for the mustard. I personally like Dijon in this dressing, but brown spicy, yellow, and others would likely be delicious too.
- If maple syrup isn’t a favorite for you, try agave, brown rice syrup, or another sweetener of your choice.
- Another 3-ingredient oil-free salad dressing that I love is this 5-Minute Tangy Vinegar Dressing that is actually from my favorite Thai restaurant where they use it as a dipping sauce for their fresh garden spring rolls.
*Originally published October 2018.
Recipes that could use a little oil-free vegan dressing
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, (or other vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (or yellow, brown, spicy)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, (or other sweetener)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl, or shake up in a jar.
- Pour over garden salad, bean salad, or pasta salad.
- Store leftover dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7-days.
Detailed instructions, in-process photos, and my personal helpful tips can be found in the article above.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small percentage from your purchases at no cost to you. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 56Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 412mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful.