This simple and beautiful Vegan Spinach Salad is not only colorful but packed with antioxidants. An easy refreshing way to nourish your body!
Table of contents
We love this salad because it’s…
- Packed with flavor
- Super healthy
Made with fresh baby spinach, mandarin oranges, strawberries, and raspberry vinaigrette dressing, this easy recipe will delight the taste buds with bursts of tangy and sweet flavors.
Spinach is a vitamin powerhouse and offers a terrific punch of antioxidants and cancer-fighting nutrients.
Nutrition in Spinach
Low in calories and high in vitamins, spinach is one of the most nutrient-dense foods in existence.
One cup of the leafy green vegetable contains far more than your daily requirements of vitamin K and vitamin A, almost all the manganese and folate your body needs and nearly 40 percent of your magnesium requirement.
It is a good, very good or excellent source of more than 20 different measurable nutrients, including dietary fiber, calcium and protein. And yet, 1 cup has only 40 calories! Spinach is an excellent choice for nutrition without high calories.–LiveStrong
Full list of ingredients, measurements, instructions, and print button in recipe card below.
Other great salad recipes
Oil-free salad dressing options
I like to make my own raspberry dressing. If you want to whip some up at home, try this tangy and sweet raspberry vinaigrette gluten-free salad dressing.
There are a few different options for raspberry vinaigrette dressing that you can buy premade. Walmart sells a fat-free (oil-free) version in their salad dressing aisle by Maple Grove Farms.
Grocery stores that carry Panera salad dressings have an oil-free version in their produce section.
For those that would like to make their own dressing, my Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is a great option.
The recipe comes from the Physician Committee for Responsible Medicine: Cancer Project Food for Life classes.
Other great salad dressings
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
- 1 10 ounce bag fresh spinach
- 1 cup berries or grapes, or 10 strawberries, sliced
- 1 10 ounce can mandarin or clementine oranges, drained, or grapefruit sections
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped Brazil nuts, (optional)
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette, suggestions below
- There are a few different options for raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Walmart sells a fat-free (oil-free) version in their salad dressing isle by Maple Grove Farms. Grocery stores that carry Panera salad dressings have an oil-free version in their produce section. Included at the bottom of this page is a link for a recipe to make your own.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve!
Detailed instructions, in-process photos, and my personal helpful tips can be found in the article above.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109Total Fat: 2gCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 4gProtein: 3g
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful.