These 20 vegan party food recipes are from some top-notch vegan bloggers and are perfect for game days, birthday parties, social gatherings, or bridal and baby showers.
Healthy vegan appetizers
The good news is that snacking at special events does not have to sabotage our healthy eating. There are plenty of vegan appetizers that work to enhance health and keep us fit.
When I asked a few top food blogger friends what their best healthy vegan party snacks are, they came up with this incredible list of delicious plant-based vegan appetizers.
Plant-Based cookbook recommendations from some of the contributors are listed below.
Click photos or titles to see full recipes.
20 Vegan Party Snacks
1. Crockpot Carrot: BBQ Lil Smokies from EatPlant-Based.
2. Guilt-Free Potato Chips from Susan Voisin with FatFreeVegan
3. Easy Vegan Pizza in Minutes from Terri with EatPlant-Based.
4. Baked Oatmeal Snack Bar from Cathy Fisher with Straight Up Food
5. Spinach Artichoke Dip from Terri Edwards at EatPlant-Based.com
6. Vegiterranean Hummus of the Earth from Julieanna Hever from Plant-Based Dietitian
7. Smoky Jalapeno Black Bean Dip from Brandi Doming with The Vegan 8
8. Klunker’s Crunchy Onion Rings from Michael Klunker with Klunker’s Kitchen
9. 2 Ingredient Instant Frozen Yogurt from Sophia DeSantis with Veggies Don’t Bite
SUBSCRIBE for Recipes
10. Vegan Nacho Supreme from Terri with EatPlant-Based.
11. Massaged Kale Bruschetta from Lauren Vaught with Edible Musings
12. Cauliflower Wing/Bites from Will Kriski with Potato Strong
13. Vegan Sandwich Pinwheels from Terri Edwards with EatPlant-Based.com
14. English Muffin Mini Pizzas from Terri with EatPlant-Based.
15. Chocolate Crispy Fruit Squares from Julieanna Hever with Plant-Based Dietitian
16. S’nuts! from Matt Frazier with NoMeat Athlete
17. Spicy Nacho Sauce from Kim Campbell (PlantPure Nation) author of PlantPure Kitchen Cookbook
18. BONUS Recipe, Best Banana Bread, from Dreena Burton with Plant-Powered Kitchen.
19. Crunchy Curried Chickpeas, from Anja Cass with Cooking With Plants.
20. Healthy Popcorn with 20 Topping Options from Terri with EatPlant-Based.
Thanks to all these amazing plant-based bloggers for sharing their inspirational vegan party foods with us!
Forks Over Knives also has some simple Plant-Strong Snack Ideas. And I have another post, 30 Healthy Vegan Appetizers, that should be checked out as well.
These are terrific cookbooks from the contributing plant-based bloggers in this article.
Plant-Based Cookbook Recommendations: